23/10/2008

Bebop

Laughing Bull spoke: "Swimming bird, do you know what your body is made from?"

I spoke: "I don't know. Probably some bird droppings that's rolling around somewhere."

Bull spoke: "Swimming bird, do you know what your soul is made from?"

I spoke: "I don't know. Probably some cotton dust that's rolling around somewhere."

Bull spoke: "That answer is wrong; yet right.Your body is connected with the universe; yet it is not. Your soul includes the entire universe; yet it does not. That is for me and for everyone. If you hate someone, you hate yourself. If you love someone, you love yourself."

I Spoke: "I don't feel anything towards anyone."

Bull spoke: "That is the greatest misfortune on this earth."

Cowboy Bebop - Parte 1 - Parte 2 - Parte 3

Um comentário:

L.T. disse...

que isso?

ô dênis, quero dar em ti. só pra te afofar um pouco. mas não conta pra clarissa!

agora semana que vem a gente bem que pdia dar uma volta num boteco da lima e silva, né?

deixei um post no blog, "exclamação:", que acho, tem a ver contigo, hahahahaahaha.